Everyone of us has stainless steel somewhere in our homes. Most likely the kitchen and bathroom. We have compiled a list of some tips to help keep your stainless steel clean.
- The first thing you want to do is read the instructions that came with your appliances or sink
- Make sure you never use a wool sponge on your sink, that will scratch your stainless steel
- You want to make sure you are using a soft cloth (a microfiber cloth works best) or paper towel
- If you want to give it a quick clean, soap and water will do the trick but make sure it is a mild dish liquid soap
- If you want to take a more natural approach, vinegar and water work great to give it that shine
- Glass cleaner works great to remove smudges and fingerprints
- Very important to also rub in the same direction of the grain
These are just a few quick and easy steps to get your stainless steel clean. Remember if you require a little more heavy lifting to get your office, retail or other space clean. Call us at 858-689-8966 for a free quote or visit our website at TBCC from your computer or mobile device.
Please follow and like us: