10 Tips for Cleaning a Business Bathroom
A clean bathroom is important for any business. First impressions matter and a dirty bathroom will send a negative message to customers and employees alike. Not to mention, a clean and well-maintained bathroom is simply more pleasant to use. However, keeping a business bathroom clean can be challenging, especially if it gets a lot of traffic.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of 10 expert tips for cleaning a business bathroom.
1. Establish a cleaning schedule and stick to it. The first step in keeping a business bathroom clean is to establish a cleaning schedule and make sure it is followed. Depending on the size of the bathroom and the amount of traffic it gets, it may need to be cleaned once or twice a day.
2. Put up signs reminding people to keep the bathroom clean. Posting signs in the bathroom reminding people to flush the toilet and wash their hands can help reduce the amount of cleaning that needs to be done.
3. Clean high-touch areas often. High-touch areas like door handles, toilets, and sinks should be cleaned often to prevent the spread of germs.
4. Don’t forget about the floors. The floors should be mopped regularly to keep them clean and free of dirt and dust.
5. Empty the trash regularly. Trash cans should be emptied regularly to prevent them from becoming overflowing and attracting pests.
6. Keep toiletries organized and tidy. Toiletries like toilet paper, paper towels, and the soap should be kept organized and tidy so they are easy to find and use.
7. Wipe down surfaces after each use. All surfaces should be wiped down after each use with a disinfectant cleaner to prevent the build-up of dirt and germs.
8 . Sanitize toilets and sinks daily. Toilets and sinks should be sanitized daily with a bleach-based cleaner to kill germs.
9 . Deep clean weekly. In addition to regular cleaning, bathrooms should be given a deep cleaning at least once a week. This includes scrubbing toilets, sinks, and floors with a heavy-duty cleaner.
10 . Hire a professional cleaning company. If you don’t have the time or resources to keep your business bathroom clean, consider hiring a professional cleaning company like us! We will work with you to create a customized cleaning plan that meets your specific needs.
A clean bathroom is important for any business for many reasons including making sure customers have positive experiences when they visit as well as preventing employee sick days due to illness contracted in dirty bathrooms at work. But sometimes, keeping up with regular cleaning can be difficult which is why we recommend hiring professional cleaners like us! We have the experience, knowledge, and resources necessary to keep your business bathroom sparkling clean all year round!
Contact us today for more information about our commercial cleaning services!
Running a business is hard enough without having to worry about cleaning.
Not only do you have to worry about the day-to-day operations of your business, but you also have to worry about keeping it clean. This can be a daunting and time-consuming task.
The Business Cleaning Company provides professional commercial cleaning services that will take care of all your cleaning needs so that you can focus on what you’re good at – running your business. We offer a wide range of services that are tailored to meet your specific needs, and we guarantee our work 100%.
Receive your free custom quote: Give us a call: 800-317-2636