Can we start a new catchphrase? “Autumn cleaning”.
Why not start every season with a fresh clean start? That’s right, don’t put off your deep clean any longer!
With Autumn here and all the pollen in our air again, especially ragweed in Autumn – it’s time to give these germy areas some TLC.
Did you know that there are many ways to keep your office building safe and healthy during the fall season?
Read on for tips from an expert: The Business Cleaning Company
5 Autumn Office Cleaning Tips
1. Clean your carpets. One of the most important things to do for your business is to have clean office carpets. Even if there are no stains, be sure to professionally clean your carpets every 6-12 months in order to maintain professionalism and showcase a professional image that will attract new clients or retain current ones! When you maintain clean carpets, you will save money by not having to throw away heavily stained and damaged carpets.
2. Every season, purge the office. Every season, it’s time to get rid of the old and make room for new. Purge your office every six months so that you can keep up with current trends in workplace efficiency! Take a trashcan and recycle anything that’s not being used or doesn’t work for you anymore–this will help keep our office space looking tidy and organized.
3. Spot clean furniture to keep it looking good and smelling fresh. Use a cleaning brush first, then if necessary use green products.
4. Clean all lighting fixtures -Make sure the lighting in your office is up to par by cleaning out any dust and debris that may have built up on fixtures. First, wipe off residue from each cover plate with a moist cloth or sponge made for this purpose before washing thoroughly under warm water using soap suds as needed.
5. Clean your computer and you will feel like new again! Use a microfiber cloth to dust off the monitor, keyboard crevices in between keys on each side of their respective boards. If there’s dirt or debris stuck between those spaces bring out cotton swabs with green cleaner solution for an intensive deep clean.
You probably don’t want to do most of these Autumn cleaning list items. But choosing a commercial cleaning business is not the easiest decision you will ever make, especially when it comes down to finding the right one for your needs and budget!
It’s no secret that a messy environment can have a negative impact on your employees, customers, and business in general. In fact, studies show that the way you present yourself to others impacts how they perceive you as well as their willingness to do business with you. This means if your business isn’t looking its best it could be costing you money!
The Business Cleaning Company provides all of the services needed to keep any size company looking professional. We provide consistent cleaning for offices of all sizes including small businesses, large corporations, medical facilities and more!
Call us today for more information on our services! 1 (800) 317-2636