The Business Cleaning Company Corp. is seeking Professionals to Join Our Team!
Customer Service Representative – Full Time
Company Location: Los Angeles County, California, United States
Apply on LinkedIn
Nationwide Janitorial company based out of San Diego, CA is looking for an outgoing high-level professional, to work out of Los Angeles, CA that has great customer service skills for the Quality Assurance Representative position.
QA Representative is responsible for representing our company and provides customer support, processing of information/requests, researching and analyzing problems to determine the accurate and prompt resolution of any errors or issues that arise, and relaying necessary information to the customers, or workers by both verbal and written communication.
- Oversee Quality Assurance with all Luxury Retail and TBCC accounts.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current customers.
- Start and implement Quality Assurance walkthroughs on new accounts
- Work with operations to properly implement, maintain and close accounts
- Able to make decisions and resolve any irregularities or complaints with efficiency and professionalism.
- Communicate with partners on all new and updated information
- Work closely with Operations on scheduling with specialty requests; floors, carpets, windows, etc.
- Assist cleaning crew if needed
- Create daily Outlook calendar “To-do List” and provide Daily Reports
- Available to work nights and weekends if necessary to fulfill client demands/needs
- Provide Daily inspection reports
- Attend Operations meetings regarding the day inspections with Operations /Office Manager, and night-inspectors at our corporate office in San Diego as needed
- Responsible for reviewing and approving partners invoices to be processed for payment
- When traveling all business expenses must be pre-approved by management for reimbursement. Use the expense report log.
- Protect organizations value by keeping the information confidential. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Able to market for new accounts
- When driving company vehicles, do a full inspection of the exterior of the vehicle and report any irregularities
- Will be required to travel out of state; California, Arizona, Nevada, and Colorado, etc.
- Must dress professionally
Schedule: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (hours may vary when traveling)
- Background check
- Good driving record
- Able to travel when needed
$18/hr – $20/hr
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
Apply on LinkedIn