Regardless of the fact that your office or work area may be compact, commercial carpet cleaning services are still a very good idea. Smaller areas can be very cost effective to get cleaned. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that because the carpeted area is small that you can effectively clean carpet yourself or use other staff members to do so.
Protect Your Carpets
Professional carpet cleaners will take care of all floor coverings ensuring they look and smell fresh at all times. Hiring or buying do it yourself machines can result in dirty soapy residue being left behind that actually attracts more dirt to it. Carpets that aren’t properly dried can become dank and smelly. They can also foster mould and mildew growth. By caring for your carpets you will ensure a longer life for them.
Great Reasons To Get A Professional Cleaning Service
* Remove dust mites from carpets, desk chairs and other upholstered furnishings
* Complete stain removal – often stains seem to appear back again as dirt is attracted to the area fairly fast
* Odor removal – it’s important to completely remove offensive odors instead for simply masking them temporarily
* Dead skin particles, hair, and a myriad of other substances are held in carpet giving a perfect feeding ground for mites, bugs, and bacteria
* Dust is a major cause of triggering asthma and other respiratory problems
* Staff work better in a well cleaned premises
* Even if carpet area is small get your other floor surfaces cleaned regularly also
* Protect carpet fibres – carpet is an expensive item, don’t risk damaging the carpet fibres and needing to replace them
* Voiding your insurance – any damage done might see the insurance cover become void of you haven’t used a professional service